We should all be striving for a healthy relationship with money. To achieve this, we need to understand what money means to us and what our natural behaviors and tendencies are regarding our money. That is why the Ridgevale Financial Planning Process incorporates your personal relationship with money along with the numbers and data required to create your custom-tailored financial plan.
There are 6 Key Values to this process:
- Organization – coordinate the various aspects of your current financial situation to provide a clear picture of where you stand today. Bringing your financial house in order.
- Accountability – helping you follow through on your commitments by helping you prioritize your goals, showing what you need to do to achieve those goals, and regularly reviewing your progress.
- Objectivity – bringing insight from my experience and knowledge as a Certified Financial Planner™ professional to help you avoid making emotional decisions on important financial matters.
- Proactivity – anticipating and identifying opportunities and creating an action plan to address and manage them ahead of time.
- Education – arming you with the resources and information necessary to make sound decisions.
- Partnership – working with you, not just for you, to achieve your goals and acting as your advocate when necessary to avoid pitfalls and inherent personal bias.
A plan that was created years in advance often contains outdated information because our lives don’t evolve in a linear fashion. The process of planning itself requires a deep understanding of the present situation and the knowledge gained during this process is crucial to forming appropriate recommendations as the future unfolds. This is why the Ridgevale Financial Planning Process is designed to be interactive and ongoing.
The financial industry has long catered to millionaires with most firms requiring a minimum investment to become a client. Ridgevale Financial Planning’s fee schedule is designed to be accessible to those who may not meet those minimums while reflecting the value of working with a Certified Financial Planner™ professional.